Wednesday 26 October 2016

My Teaching Career Plan

     Teaching is always been my dream, I want to share my knowledge to the children and be their second mother. Teaching is a vocation, it is a calling from God and worthy of our response. I have a lot of big plans in my teaching career in the future, I want to teach in the public schools if God will allow me to pass Licensure Examination for Teachers. I am not aiming to have high position, but I am striving to have one in the future. I am planning to take Masters Degree and if God will continue to shower more blessings I will take Doctoral Degree.
      I know its not that easy, but I am striving to grab those opportunities if God will gave it to me. But now, teaching is what I am aiming to do, I want to be their inspiration and be a part of their success. It is our way of rendering service to humanity, our quality of service is through a great extent on our long period of time in preparation. It is our commitment to our ethical and moral values, we shall give our professional service so that mediocrity has no space.

No comments:

Post a Comment